All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionWeek by Week: A Year's Worth of Journaling Prompts is an inspiring collection of writing prompts and meditations designed to enhance self-awareness and healing through journaling. Meditations and writing prompts are arranged by weekly topics, in categories such as Self-Awareness, Spirituality, Family & Relationships, Authenticity, Obstacles & Opportunities, and The World. Week by Week can help anyone begin, deepen, and enrich a personal journal writing practice.
- Author BiographyAmber Lea Starfire is a teacher, freelance editor, and writer in Napa, California. Her passion is helping others tell their stories, make meaning of their lives, and access their inner wisdom and creativity through the act of writing. She earned her Masters in Education at Stanford University and has taught online, as well as at community colleges and businesses, for twenty years. She currently offers courses and workshops in journaling and creative writing. Her work has appeared in anthologies and online magazines. Visit Amber's website, www.writingthroughlife.com.
- Author(s)Amber Lea Starfire
- PublisherMoonskye Publishing
- Date of Publication30/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoonskye Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.