All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo matter where you live in coastal New England, attractive walking routes await. Wind-shaped dunes, tidal estuaries, dramatic mountains, old saltwater farmsall are within a few hours' drive. Even near the urban centers, foot travelers can enjoy wildlife preserves and parks. In Weekend Walks Along the New England Coast John Gibson presents his selection of the best foot trails in New England's coastal region. Walks include: Devil's Den Preserve in Weston, Connecticut Trustom Pond National Wildlife Refuge in South Kingston, Rhode Island Cape Cod National Seashore in Massachusetts Odiorne Point State Park in Rye, New Hampshire Acadia National Park on Mount Desert Island, Maine Well illustrated with 44 maps and 35 b/w photographs, this guidebook invites you to rediscover the world beyond the pavement.
- Author BiographyWriter and outdoorsman John Gibson has been hiking the hills of Maine and northern New England for more than forty years. He is the author of 50 Hikes in Coastal & Inland Maine, Weekend Walks Along the New England Coast, Walking the Maine Coast, Maine's Most Scenic Roads, and Go Light. He lives in Hallowell, Maine.
- Author(s)John Gibson
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication05/03/2003
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleWeekend Walks
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note35 b&w photographs, 44 maps, index
- Weight230 g
- Width104 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.