All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA series dedicated to the most desirable cities in Italy, to visit for a long weekend or more. Each book features four specially chosen itineraries accompanied by maps, guiding visitors to a host of unforgettable places both cultural and commercial, including museums, galleries, monuments, hotels, B&Bs, restaurants, cafes, and more. Milan, in Italy's rthern Lombardy region, is ted for its urban style, but it's t just about fashion, there's beautiful art, architecture, and cuisine as well. Milan is Italy's business capital, as it was the Western Roman Empire's capital centuries ago. It is home to Da Vinci's Last Supper fresco; the Duomo - the third largest church in Christendom; Caravaggio paintings; La Scala; ...t to mention eating, drinking, shopping, and football!
- PublisherGiunti Gruppo Editoriale
- Date of Publication28/02/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleWeekend in Guides
- Place of PublicationFirenze
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintGiunti Gruppo Editoriale
- Content NoteFull-colour throughout
- Width105 mm
- Height190 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $24.55Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $13.15Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.53
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $16.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.