All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWeeknight Fresh & Fast shows how to put a delicious, wholesome meal on the table every night of the week. Reflecting author Kristine Kidd's practical and flavorful approach to cooking, it offers quick, easy, and healthy dinner ideas for any time of the year, with dozens of choices for poultry, meat, seafood, pasta, egg dishes, soups, stews and more.Using fresh produce as the foundation, Kidd transforms fresh ingredients into delicious dishes: a lemony saute of chicken cutlets, asparagus, and sugar snaps is perfect in the springtime; quickly grilled lamb chops with chunky peach salsa make the most of summer's abundance; a comforting risotto with earthy vegetables and creamy blue cheese is a creative way to highlight fall's bounty; juicy roasted salmon topped with tangy grapefruit and avocado relish makes the most of winter's citrus. Many recipes are perfect for two people and can easily be scaled up to serve more.
- Author BiographyKristine Kidd As the food editor of Bon Appetit magazine for 20 years, Kristine Kidd was responsible for filling its pages with delicious, modern recipes, and was the resident food trends expert. She collaborated with many celebrity chefs and numerous notable food writers, helping them shape stories for the magazine. Kristine is in demand as a speaker at national food conferences, has been a guest on many radio shows, and has appeared on TV food shows, including The Next Food Network Star. Based in Los Angeles, she has written five cookbooks and is regularly sought out by local and national media as an expert on home cooking. Kate Sears An acclaimed food, still life, and travel photographer based in New York City, Kate Sears is a contributor to Martha Stewart Living, Oprah Magazine, The New York Times, Food Network Magazine, Elle Decor, and Everyday with Rachel Ray, among others. Her previous book projects include Williams-Sonoma The New Slow Cooker, Eggs, Jasper White s The Summer Shack Cookbook, and Martha Stewart s Dinner at Home.
- Author(s)Kristine Kidd
- PublisherWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- Date of Publication07/01/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight912 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.