Weight Loss by Quitting Sugar and Carb - Learn How to Overcome Sugar Addiction: A Sugar Buster Super Detox Diet by Shawn Chhabra, Milo E Newton (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.22Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmazon Best Seller! (ASIN: B00GUXOCNM) Sugar, Carbs Detox and Weight Loss: Most people kw that sugar is t a very healthy food, but few understand that it is similar to some of the most potent drugs. Sugar can affect brain function, disrupt healthy metabolic processes, and cause substantial weight gain over only a short period of time. Not only is it unhealthy, but it is almost unavoidable. Food growers and makers have been adding sugar to almost every imaginable food and beverage since the 1970s (including baby formula), and today it is a leading contributor to the obesity epidemic as well as many chronic diseases. In Overcoming Your Sugar Addiction you will learn all about sugar in the modern diet. Not only will you discover why sugar appears as widely as it does in the food supply, but you will learn the many reasons that you should cut it from your diet. Readers will learn about: Sugar addiction and how it is a real problem; Added sugar and how it is t needed in food or the human metabolism; How sugar behaves in the body; How the body can work better without any added sugars; The best foods to choose in order to lose weight and avoid disease; Simple carbohydrates, hidden sugars, and artificial sweeteners are all unhealthy and should also be cut from the diet; Doing a true 21 Day Detox Diet; What to expect when cutting sugar from your lifestyle; Conquering the biggest challengers to sugar detox and elimination; and The various conspiracy theories and widespread efforts to keep sugar on our plates, in our drinks, and flooding our bodies. When finished reading this book you will t only be happy to eliminate sugar from your daily diet, but will also kw exactly what steps to take to ensure success. If you are ready to end your addiction to sugar, improve your health, and optimize your body's fat burning capabilities, this is the perfect guide. In Conclusion... Addiction to sugar is real. Whether you use a formal sugar detox as described in this book, or you just gradually eliminate all sources of refined sugar and simple carbs from your diet, you will benefit greatly from the choice and the effort. Sugar is a drug that acts just like all of the world's other drugs. It creates a rush of pleasure chemicals in the brain and it allows us to become tolerant to it. This creates the need for ever more of the drug to get the same response. When you cut this drug from your diet, you experience classic signs of withdrawal that range from emotional outbursts and depression to physical symptoms like headache and digestive upset. Be prepared for this, and be ready to combat the worst of the challenges because you are only doing yourself a lot of good by cutting out sugar from your life. You will want to find others who are experiencing the same issues that you are, and who have decided to stand against the pervasive poisoning of the general public through the pushing of sugar. Fortunately, this is something that is becoming more and more common. For the first time in decades, the public is paying attention to the sugar issue. People are talking about controversies associated with sugar and the marketing of sugary foods. They are aware that sugar is being added to everything, and entirely for the profit of the corn and food suppliers. We wish you the best of luck in your journey to freedom from sugar addiction. You will have many interesting experiences along the way, but the one you will enjoy the most is waking for the first time kwing that your body is free of something that may have been clouding your mind, altering your perception, and impacting the quality of your life. Once you are free of sugar and simple carbs, you won't want to go back to eating them. Instead, you will taste flavors as you never have before and discover what it means to be truly healthy.
- Author BiographyShawn Chhabra is a successful entrepreneur, educator, business coach and marketing executive. He holds a Bachelor's and Master's degree, and places great emphasis on a solid education. Shawn has leveraged his educational background to become an author, coach, mentor, and curriculum creator for several online institutions. He has worked within several industries including food, clothing, retail, IT, and holistic health. He is a big believer in healthy living, and has put this concept into play with his work directly. He is very in tune with practicing what he preaches, and often writes about his life experiences to enrich the lives of others. A Man Who Wants To Reach Others Through His Passions Shawn has always wanted to reach people through education. He brings his vast expertise of business and holistic practices to his coaching and publishing business. Shawn believes in treating his clients like they are his brothers and sisters-this is modeled after his favorite Sanskrit saying the world is one family. Shawn is featured as one of the America's PremierExpert (r) at www.americaspremierexperts.com/directory/shawn-chhabra.php. In the process of expanding educationally and professionally, Shawn mastered the process of Defining-Refining (TM). This is a process utilizing the continuous evaluation and tweaking of strategies in order to lower the risk of losses. He Has Put What He Has Learned Into Words For Others Shawn Chhabra has also authored a few books, including, #1 Best Selling, Weight Loss by Quitting Sugar and Carb - Learn How to Overcome Sugar Addiction - A Sugar Buster Super Detox Diet (Weight Loss, Addiction and Detox) ASIN: B00GUXOCNM, and his forthcoming book A HEALTHY DOSE OF TIME MANAGEMENT. Time management is health management and ultimately life management-he lives these concepts and also ties them into what he writes and works around. Shawn has a website where he puts all of his work and practice into play and it is www.shawnchhabra.com where you can learn even more about him and his work. Milo E Newton Health and Wellness Author and Practitioner. Milo have created curriculums for several online health and wellness courses for couple of online institutions. Milo is enjoying the most recent ventures include branded health products, health books as well as creating courses and curriculum in natural and holistic healing modalities.
- Author(s)Milo E Newton,Shawn Chhabra
- Date of Publication22/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.