All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWeight Training for Cyclists is the only book available that shows cyclists how they can get stronger to ride stronger. In addition to the powerful quads and chiseled calves they're kwn for, cyclists need strong core muscles and solid upper-body strength to use their power efficiently.
- Author BiographyKen Doyle, a licensed coach with the U.S. Cycling Federation, is an exercise physiologist certified by the National Athletic Trainers' Association and the National Strength and Conditioning Association. He currently coaches a road and a mountain bike team, and is also the head coach of the Santa Barbara Special Olympics Cycling Team. Eric Schmitz has a degree in Exercise Physiology and is certified by the National Strength and Conditioning Association, the American College of Sports Medicine, and the National Academy of Sports Medicine. He is a Level I USAT triathlon coach and the creator of two strength and conditioning DVDs.
- Author(s)Eric Schmitz,Ken Doyle
- Date of Publication15/12/2008
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.