All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionWeight training can help you to build a leaner, stronger physique as well as supporting fat loss goals and is an essential part of every exercise programme. Kwing exactly how to achieve these results, in a safe and effective way, can be a little more confusing. Theres shortage of advice around, but it can be difficult and time consuming to sift through it and work out whats most applicable to you. This book explains the step by step process of devising your own weight training programme, helping you to understand the reasons behind the best route to success. It shows readers how to perform various exercises, as well as including ready-made programmes for beginners, intermediate and advanced levels with instructions and diagrams. You can begin training immediately and will start seeing results in just a few weeks.
- Author BiographyKristoph Thompson is a Personal Trainer, Stott Trained Pilates Instructor and Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach with a Masters Degree in Fitness and Human Performance. He has worked with the Houston Rockets Basketball Team and the Houston Astros Baseball team. He is an experienced health and fitness journalist, contributing regularly to the press. Kristoph is an associate lecturer with the University of Brighton and is also studying for a PhD in exercise induced muscle damage.
- Author(s)Kristoph Thompson
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight180 g
- Width195 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.