Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionCooking for parties or special occasions can be difficult when trying to eat healthily. Cook Smart Entertaining provides almost 100 specially selected recipes that are tasty and fun eugh for a special occasion but still enable you to follow a balanced diet. Provide great finger food for parties, celebration dinners that will impress friends or go al fresco with a picnic with one of these easy recipe ideas. Enjoy a lunchtime Deluxe Prawn Cocktail or take a fragrant Herb Loaf for versatile picnic food. There are recipes for a sophisticated evening meal; Asian Tuna Parcels or Braised Pheasant with Port and Mushrooms are impressive but healthy when done the Weight Watchers way. Round the evening off with a light take on a seriously indulgent Chocolate Roulade. There are also suggestions for seasonal celebration food: a Garlic and Rosemary Leg of Lamb is perfect for an Easter Sunday lunch, and Cream Hearts with Passion Fruit are the perfect pudding for a romantic Valentine's meal. A whole chapter is dedicated to delicious finger food and nibbles for bigger parties and casual entertaining. Enjoy light bites such as Tomato, Thyme and Goat's Cheese Tartlets or introduce some Asian flavours with Thai Fishcakes with Sweet Chilli Dip or Simple Sushi. With this book, healthy entertaining has never been so easy.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Moussaieff Masson
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication13/05/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/01/2017
- Width240 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.