All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt Thirteen thousand meters altitude above the Indian Ocean, it even came to mind to ask instinctively: Now who the fuck will keep this transatlantic airborne? It's ironic that this question is posed by the Captain of an Airbus, left without fuel in mid flight. At this dramatic moment, memories arise, regrets and recriminations in his life lucidly flashes like a film, with all his dreams, determination and awareness. Why should a life be worth more than an ounce of gold?
- Author BiographyGiuseppe (Pino) De Renzi was born on March 20th 1964 in Scauri-Minturno (Latina) Currently living in Turin. He is a medical microbiologist.
- Author(s)Giuseppe De Renzi
- Date of Publication09/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Translated byOriana Savron Trinchera
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $76.70Trending at AU $78.99
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $10.79Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.