All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWeimar and Nazi Germany presents the history of the country in these periods in a unique way. Examining the continuities and discontinuities between the Third Reich and the Weimar Republic, it also contextualises these two regimes within modern German and European history. After a broad introduction to 1919-1945, four general surveys examine the ecomy, society, internal politics and foreign policy. A third section treats specific key themes including women and the family, big business, race, the SPD, the extreme Right and Anglo-German relations. This invative text assembles major scholars of Germany. It will prove vital reading for all those interested in twentieth century history.
- Author BiographyEdited by Panikos Panayi, Senior Lacturer in History, De Montfort University, Leicester.
- Author(s)Panikos Panayi
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2000
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notemaps
- Weight1010 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.