All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOklahoma has a history that's both torious and peculiar, from legendary natives like Giggling Granny-a jovial woman responsible for as many as eleven murders-to Shaman's Portal, a gateway said to have swallowed handfuls of unsuspecting travelers over the last few centuries. And keep your camera at the ready for shape-shifting manimals ! On this tour of the Sooner State, you'll encounter the outlandish, exceptional, and bizarre.
- Author BiographyThis is Wesley Treat's third book in the series, following Weird Texas and Weird Arizona. He currently lives in Dallas, Texas. Visit him online at the Roadside Resort (www.roadsideresort.com).
- Author(s)Wesley Treat
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication06/06/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleWeird
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight1034 g
- Width238 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Foreword byMark Sceurman
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.