All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis latest addition to the Weird But True series offers children 300 more of the wacky facts, illustrations, and photographs they love!This casual reference book is full of wild and entertaining, brain-bending facts accompanied by vibrant photography and illustrations. Kids will have a blast exploring this new book and will forget they are learning!
- Author(s)National Geographic Kids
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleWeird but True!
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Content Note250
- Weight318 g
- Width165 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.