Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionTwenty years after he and his family were deported from Sighet to Auschwitz, Elie Wiesel returned to his town in search of the watch a bar mitzvah gift he had buried in his backyard before they left.
- Author Biography<b>Elie Wiesel</b> was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1986. The author of more than fifty internationally acclaimed works of fiction and nonfiction, he is Andrew W. Mellon Professor in the Humanities and University Professor at Boston University.</p>
- Author(s)Elie Wiesel
- PublisherSchocken Books
- Date of Publication31/10/1988
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchocken Books
- Weight252 g
- Width135 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.