All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHe's young, he's hot and he's set to be the biggest thing in pop - 16-year-old Cody Simpson is sending shockwaves around the world. Now, in his first official book, Cody reveals all about his meteoric rise to fame. From the beaches of Australia to touring the world with Justin Bieber, this is a must-have for any true fan. From a young age, it appeared that Cody Simpson's future was mapped out for him. A hugely talented swimmer, he was destined to compete at the highest level, representing his native Australia. But when he picked up a guitar at the tender age of 7, his life changed forever. It was clear to everyone who heard him sing and play that he had a gift, and when videos of his performances were uploaded to YouTube, the world started watching. Suddenly Cody's life was a whirlwind of meetings with record labels and managers. He had to make a life-changing choice. Would he follow the sporty path that had been laid for him? Or would he take a terrifying risk? Cody followed his heart. And with the support of his family, who gave up everything to move to LA, the gamble paid off. Since then, Cody's gone on to work with some of the biggest names in music - including Justin Bieber and Flo Rida - played sold-out concerts around the world, released three albums, had multiple hit singles, and appeared on dozens of major televisions shows. It's been a whirlwind adventure for this 16-year-old - and he's only just getting started. Jam packed with never-before-seen photos and exclusive gossip about life on and off stage, this book charts Cody's journey from ordinary kid to superstar. It's a story of sacrifice, risk-taking, and believing in yourself even when the odds are stacked against you.
- Author BiographyCody Simpson began uploading songs to YouTube in 2009, and the quickly became a viral hit. He was picked up by Atlantic records and by 2010 had released the massive chart-topping single 'iYiYi' featuring Flo Rida. Now his YouTube channel views number upwards of 150 million, he has released two bestselling albums and has embarked on a global stadium tour supporting Justin Bieber. His third album, due to be released in spring 2013, is set to take the world by storm. Cody was born and raised on Australia's Gold Coast, and moved to the US at the age of 12. He lives with his parents and sister Alli in LA.
- Author(s)Cody Simpson
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Content Note(fully integrated)
- Weight950 g
- Width195 mm
- Height252 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.