All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhich underwater resident is enjoying the shade beneath a water lily as it hunts newly hatched tadpoles? What tiny water insect is about to become a frog's lunch? Which creature with a spiral-shaped shell is munching on pond weeds deep below the water's surface? And who is about to lay her eggs in the tangled reeds at the edge of the pond? Readers will discover how living things depend on each other and their environment for survival. Packed with facts, core-curriculum information, and fantastic photographs that support the text, each book takes readers on a mini safari through a habitat. Like piecing together a jigsaw puzzle, readers will discover connections and interactions between the plants, animals, and other living things that make each natural neighborhood their home.
- Author(s)Ruth Owen
- PublisherRuby Tuesday Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleNature's Neighborhoods: All about Ecosystems
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRuby Tuesday Books
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.