All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNobel Prize-winning ecomist James Mirrlees is one of the world's leading figures in welfare, development, and public sector ecomics. This volume brings together for the first time twenty-three of his seminal papers on welfare ecomics, tax theory, public expenditure, contract theory, growth theory, and development ecomics. Academic and professional ecomists, particularly those interested in welfare, development, and public sector ecomics, will find this collection invaluable.
- Author BiographyJames A. Mirrlees is Professor Emeritus of Political Economy at the University of Cambridge and Fellow of Trinity College. He was previously Edgeworth Professor of Economics at the University of Oxford (1968-95). In 1996 he won the Nobel Prize for Economics for fundamental contributions to the economic theory of incentives under asymmetric information. His research interests are optimal income taxation; policy implications of imperfect rationality; and principal/agent situations with multidimensional choice variables.
- Author(s)James A. Mirrlees
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication16/03/2006
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteNumerous tables and line drawings
- Weight872 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.