All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnd what will we spy in the sky so high?Now that our intrepid explorers are finished their grand sailing adventure (We'll All Go Sailing, 2001), they are ready to take off again in this attention-grabbing sequel. This time the three friends take to the sky and count whatever they see, from helicopters to bats and everything in between. And when they are done, they'll tell the story of their exciting trip as they invite everyone along on the next ride.Ather brilliant picture book for the primary audience. Young toddlers will love the colours and simple, recognizable images. Easy gatefolds invite little ones to open up each page. And older preschoolers will count along as the sky gets more and more crowded with airborne delights. Maggee Spicer and Richard Thompson's spirited text won't have to be read many times before it's memorized. Artist Kim La Fave repeats his wildly colourful primary style, which debuted in We'll All Go Sailing and earned him a mination for the Goverr General's Literary Award for Children's Literature, Illustration.This multipurpose book will once again appeal to a wide range: from ready-to-talk to ready-for-school.
- Author BiographyRichard Thompson and Maggie Spicer: Husband and wife team Richard Thompson and Maggie Spicer have collaborated on three books in the We'll All Go series as well as the early reader, Fishes in the Ocean. Richard is also the author of The Follower, The Night Walker, Then and Now, and There is Music in a Pussy Cat. They make their home in Prince George, British Columbia. Kim LaFave: Award-winning illustrator Kim LaFave has illustrated many books for children including Big Ben, We'll All Go series and the early readers Emma's Emu, Andrew's Magnificent Mountain of Mittens and Andrew - Catch That Cat!. Kim lives with his family in Roberts Creek, British Columbia.
- Author(s)Maggee Spicer,Richard Thompson
- PublisherFitzhenry & Whiteside
- Date of Publication10/06/2002
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFitzhenry & Whiteside
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width263 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kim LaFave
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.