All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNominee, Goverr General's Literary Awards Children's Literature - Illustration, 2001Richard Thompson and Maggee Spicer join forces with Kim La Fave in this colourful tour of the seas. The young narrator and his friends, Maggee and Jesse, travel to a myriad of places to look at sea life that is every colour of the rainbow. Children will delight in the pink octopus, the blue manatee, and the orange barracuda, to name but a few.Richard Thompson and Maggee Spicer have created a rhythmic poem (in the same vein as their ealier collaboration, Fishes in the Ocean) that will encourage the very youngest of new readers. Together with Kim La Fave's bold and playful illustrations, this delightful poem will . . .make a fine bookTo show what we'll see, When we all go sailingOn the rainbow seas.
- Author BiographyRichard Thompson and Maggie Spicer: Husband and wife team Richard Thompson and Maggie Spicer have collaborated on three books in the We'll All Go series as well as the early reader, Fishes in the Ocean. Richard is also the author of The Follower, The Night Walker, Then and Now, and There is Music in a Pussy Cat. They make their home in Prince George, British Columbia. Kim LaFave: Award-winning illustrator Kim LaFave has illustrated many books for children including Big Ben, We'll All Go series and the early readers Emma's Emu, Andrew's Magnificent Mountain of Mittens and Andrew - Catch That Cat!. Kim lives with his family in Roberts Creek, British Columbia.
- Author(s)Maggee Spicer,Richard Thompson
- PublisherFitzhenry & Whiteside
- Date of Publication22/01/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFirst Flight: Level 1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFitzhenry & Whiteside
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width139 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kim LaFave,Kim La Fave
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.