All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAn account of some 180 fragments of Mycenaean pottery painted with scenes of chariots, human figures, animals, monsters, birds and fish, from Lord William Taylour's 1959-69 excavations at Mycenae. They come from the Citadel House area on the south-west slope of the acropolis, and represent a corpus of material that is valuable both for its quantity and the variety of shapes and designs, and from the fact that it comes from controlled excavations.
- Author(s)J. H. Crouwel,Lord William Taylour
- PublisherOxbow Books
- Date of Publication01/12/1991
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxbow Books
- Content Note10 figs, 4 pl.
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.