All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides technical information on well completion, from drilling in the pay zone to production start-up. It also covers the main methods for artificial lift, and well servicing. The reader will find a discussion of the concepts and equipment that should be helpful for scheduling and designing completion and servicing operations. The book's chief objective is to provide information to those who require an understanding of the completion engineer's aims and the resources he needs for oil field development and production. It is particularly well suited to the needs of the specialist whose field of activity is located upstream from oil and gas production, for example, geologists, geophysicists, and reservoir, drilling or production facility engineers. It should also be of use to oil company administrative personnel, including those in management, and those in the insurance and legal departments. The text is fully illustrated, thus helping the reader grasp the basics of this highly technical field.
- Author(s)Denis Perrin
- PublisherEditions Technip
- Date of Publication01/08/1999
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleCollection des Cours de l'ENSPM.
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintEditions Technip
- Content Note167 figures, tables, bibliography, index
- Weight816 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Translated byBarbara Brown Balvet
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.