About this product
- DescriptionWell-Differentiated Malignancies: New Perspectives is devoted to an important topic in surgical pathology which is inadequately covered by currently available books. Well-differentiated malignancies are systematically addressed with an emphasis on the tissue/cell specific malignant atypia. The key features for each malignancy are extensively illustrated with high quality pictures from authoritative sources. This book represents a daring and rarely attempted endeavor to bridge the gap between histopathology and molecular medicine in that cutting-edge molecular findings are seamlessly integrated into the key morphological features. This volume also includes discussions of short lists of organ-based benign lesions with concerning morphological features. Presented in the differential diagsis section, they will t only serve as useful checklists for the surgical pathologist who is seriously contemplating a diagsis of malignancy due to the observation of some cytological or histological atypia, but also help hone the key features of each malignant atypia. Well-Differentiated Malignancies: New Perspectives provides an invative resource on the difficult topic of well differentiated malignancies for pathology residents, fellows and for those already in clinical practice.
- Author(s)Xichun Sun
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication29/10/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Clinical Pathology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 167 colour illustrations, 30 black & white tables, biography
- Weight612 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.37New
- AU $21.29New
- AU $24.95New
- AU $20.04New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.91New
- AU $11.60Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.80New
- AU $32.15New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $21.29
- AU $79.24Trending at AU $90.81
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.51
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.80
- AU $20.19Trending at AU $25.16
- AU $57.72Trending at AU $62.56
- AU $77.29Trending at AU $94.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.