All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA dog story to warm your heart. You will love Rover's entertaining tale of how he found his own family to love. You will laugh, you will cry -- a story to remain in your heart long after the tale is told. For 9 to adult.
- Author BiographyShirley A Kitner-Mainello was an educator-- a classroom teacher, reading specialist, private tutor, and school administrator. Since retirement, she has divided her time between traveling the world, doing genealogical research, writing, hanging out with her grandchildren, and completing various other projects. Shirley has owned and loved a dog since her father gave her her first one at age five. Her dogs are her special fur kids. Shirley has also written There Are Roads.... a story of life composed of photos she has taken around the world.
- Author(s)Shirley A Kitner-Mainello
- Date of Publication13/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.