All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRumpelstiltskin is part of the enduringly popular Well-loved Tales fairy tales series from Ladybird, first published in 1964. Even today, Well-loved Tales are still beloved by adults and children alike. First released in 1968, this beautiful book has been specially re-published to celebrate the 100th anniversary of Ladybird Books in 2015. Complete with stunning dust jacket, this limited edition facsimile copy of the original book by Vera Southgate has all the beautiful, memorable pictures that people remember, w available for a new generation to fall in love with.
- Author BiographyVera Southgate retold 27 titles for the Well-Loved Tales series.
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- Weight124 g
- Width131 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 12
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.