All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're making a formal presentation, wooing a client, closing a sale, or proposing an idea, persuasive communication can make the difference between success and failure. Well Said! shows readers how to put themselves in their audience's shoes and tailor their message to the needs of decision makers. It reveals simple but powerful techniques anyone can use to prioritize, organize, and ecomize their words so that their communications are concise, clear, and - most importantly - convincing. Complete with real-life examples illustrating the concepts in action, this handy guide teaches readers how to: use the words and phrases that get people to listen; capture and hold attention; gain instant credibility with decision makers; optimize body language; handle Q&A with finesse; connect with the audience; shine with or without PowerPoint; perfect their elevator pitch; and much more. Engaging and practical, Well Said! is the one book on presentation skills every professional should own.
- Author BiographyDARLENE PRICE is the president and cofounder of Well Said!, Inc., a training and consulting company specializing in high-impact presentations and effective communication.
- Author(s)Darlene Price
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1 g
- Width63 mm
- Height93 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.