All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first comprehensive study on the subject of the German Biblical scholar and orientalist Julius Wellhausen and the Jewish philosopher and Biblical scholar Yehezkel Kaufmann. It starts with an analysis of their respective works and moves toward a comparison of their views on the history of ancient Israel and its religion. The study shows their similarities, areas of concurrence, as well as the fundamental disagreements between them.
- Author BiographyAly Elrefaei,University ofGottingen, Germany.
- Author(s)Aly Elrefaei
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication15/01/2016
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleBeihefte zur Zeitschrift fur die Alttestamentliche Wissenschaft
- Series Part/Volume Number490
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Weight591 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.