All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA volume celebrating the golden era of Welsh Rugby in the 1970s, full of entertaining snippets and photographs galore reflecting the success of the Welsh rugby team during a decade which saw players such as Gareth Edwards, Barry John, Phil Bennett, Mervyn Davies, JPR and many more becoming international superstars.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Hitt has been a regular sports columnist for the Western Mail since 1999. Combining the passion of a fan and the insight of a journalist, she attracts readers beyond the back pages. When she became the first woman to win the BT UK Sports Journalist of the Year, the judges praised the way she appeals to a crossover audience with genuine wit, originality of approach and thorough knowledge of the subject . Also an experienced interviewer and public speaker, she has taken part in a number of high profile events such as the Hay Festival, The Welsh Book of the Year and The Welsh Sports Hall of Fame.
- Author(s)Carolyn Hitt
- PublisherGomer Press
- Date of Publication12/10/2015
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationDyfed
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGomer Press
- Width214 mm
- Height278 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.