All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author of this classic work took a campaign approach to Edward I's methodical reduction of Welsh independence, achieved through many years of building strategic castles, conducting scorched earth sweeps, and establishing loyal local bles.
- Author BiographyJohn E. Morris (1859-1933) was an instructor and administrator at Magdalen College, Oxford. He was a pioneer in applying modern methodology to medieval history studies.
- Author(s)John E. Morris
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication01/06/1996
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDa Capo Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight365 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.