All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith 20 original patterns for gorgeous lace shawls, sweaters, hats, gloves and of course socks, popular blogger and author Wendy D. Johnson provides thorough instruction on the best lace techniques for aspiring, experienced and advanced knitters. Many knitters are intimidated by lace, but with a little guidance anyone can create beautiful pieces. As she did for the toe-up sock technique, Wendy demystifies lace knitting by thoroughly explaining the basics and offering the best techniques to create the most intricate-looking patterns. She shares a wealth of tips that will help new lace knitters avoid any frustration. Twenty projects for beginners through to advanced knitters include scarves, shawls, afghans, accessories and sweaters. Ranging from a lightweight seashell camisole for summer to a thick cowl for winter, Wendy presents projects that are surprisingly easy and fun to create and great to wear year-round.
- Author BiographyWendy D. Johnson is a lifelong knitter and creator of WendyKnits.com, one of the most popular knitting blogs. She has been featured in many major knitting magazines and is the author of Socks from the Toe Up and Toe-Up Socks for Every Body (9780307463852). Visit her at wendyknits.net.
- Author(s)Wendy D. Johnson
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotter Craft
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 70 illustrations, 50 photographs
- Weight612 g
- Width254 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.