Wendy's Wisdom: The Challenges & Accomplishments of a Woman with Down Syndrome by Sherry Skramstad (Paperback / softback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionA labyrinth of closed doors and legal obstacles confront a creative, inquisitive, and loving child who was born with Down syndrome in 1940s America. Wendy's Wisdom is the story of a girl born at a time in the United States when her future could have meant lifelong institution and early death. But through a stroke of fatea or intervention from Goda Wendy went on to attend school, exceed the expectations of medical professionals, participate in the world of work and gaming, and help pioneer breakthroughs and the acquisition of rights for the handicapped. Join author Sherry Skramstad in her recollection of Wendy's lifelong journey as she relates the many lessons she herself learned from the simplicity but profundity of Wendy's Wisdom.
- Author(s)Sherry Skramstad
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication27/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Out-of-print date23/03/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width132 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.