All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAva Paskell is t your rmal young woman. She's twice as strong as girls her age and she has a problem controlling her emotions. When her dad insists they spend the summer together in a small, strange Canadian town, she kws her life is about to change. But one of the biggest life changing moments is meeting Cyrus Carlston. The powerful bond they share from the very beginning scares her as much as it thrills her. As her life is put in danger and she gets closer an closer to the truth, one thing is clear, Ava's dreams are about to become her reality.
- Author BiographyI have lived in many places but enjoy living in the Rocky Mountains now with my children. I have two favorite quotes: The Creative Adult is the Child Who Survived and We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. - Elie Wiesel I spend my time being a mother, a writer and volunteering for The Millstone Foundation, a foundation for the protection of children from Sexual Abuse, Sex Trafficking and Child Pornography. For more information on The Millstone Foundation, go to www.millstonefoundation.com.
- Author(s)Katie Lee O'Guinn
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date24/03/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.46
- AU $72.93Trending at AU $75.10
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.