About this product
- DescriptionIts thrilling to listen to spooky tales by the light of the fire, and tales are spookier than those about people who turn into werewolves when the moon is full. This exciting volume looks at some of the legends surrounding werewolves and then follows a true tale of a mysterious beast that ravaged the countryside in south-central France in the mid-1700s, killing at least 60 people. The book includes interesting facts about werewolf lore as well as a page that gives readers a taste of more werewolf stories and will keep readers howling for more.
- Author(s)Mark Cheatham
- PublisherPowerKids Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleJR. Graphic Monster Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPowerKids Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width155 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.