All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis mograph commemorates German photojournalist Werner Bischof (1916-1954), who reported on devastation in Germany, France and the Netherlands after World War II. Featuring over 100 black-and-white photographs, this collection of Bischof's images conveys his sense of empathy and humanity.
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Content Note100 b/w
- Weight862 g
- Width230 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Photographer(s)Werner Bischof
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.