All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis coastal region covers a vast and diverse area of the United States. Covered with rainforests in Washington, volcaes in Oregon, mountains in Northern California, and sandy beaches in Southern California, you ll have much to explore. The area is rich in history, from the gold rush to Spanish missions, and nature with giant Redwood trees and wildlife. Lace up your hiking boots and stroll along the west coast. This book will allow students to use information gained from illustrations and words in a text to demonstrate understanding of the text.
- Author(s)Sue Vander Hook
- PublisherRourke Educational Media
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleUnited States Regions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRourke Educational Media
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width190 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.