Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $100.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWest Deptford Township was officially incorporated on March 1, 1871, when it was separated from the much larger Deptford Township. Pioneers, drawn by fertile land and proximity to waterways and major cities, discovered that this small acreage of land was perfect for farming. These family farms grew into small family-owned businesses, attracting others wishing to begin homesteads and other companies. As time went on, clusters of family farms were transformed into small communities. Neighborhoods such as Verga, Colonial Mar, Thorofare, and Greenfields emerged. Today, West Deptford, a prideful community, is a blend of the old and new. Old family farmhouses stand proudly next to new developments. West Deptford features images and stories from many township residents.
- Author(s)April Maska,Noreen Mikulski
- PublisherArcadia Publishing (SC)
- Date of Publication31/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleImages of America (Arcadia Publishing)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArcadia Publishing (SC)
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width165 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.