All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique book combines state-specific facts and 30 fun-to-do hands-on projects. The Geography Projects Book includes creating a montage of the wildlife that lives in your state using cut-out pictures, recreating the path of a state river with pipe cleaners, building a state tree from fresh or dried leaves or needles from as many types of trees as possible, testing soil samples and more! Kids will have a blast and build essential kwledge skills including research, reading, writing, science and math. Great for students in K-8 grades and for displaying in the classroom, library or home.
- Author(s)Carole Marsh
- PublisherGallopade International
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGallopade International
- Weight204 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.