All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoseph Walker (1798-1876) had probably the longest and most distinguished career of any frontiersman in American history. This first biography of this great frontier hero is based on years of research and many previously unpublished and neglected sources. It gives a rousing and authoritative picture of Walker-his pioneering heritage, his many accomplishments, and his exceptional personality.
- Author(s)B. Gilbert
- PublisherUniversity of Oklahoma Press
- Date of Publication30/09/1985
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationOklahoma
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Oklahoma Press
- Content Note10M.
- Weight521 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.