All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe engaging narrative and carefully crafted, invative pedagogical tools in Western Civilizations are based on the co-authors' own teaching experiences. The text provides balanced coverage, places the West in a larger global context, and carefully integrates new research. In the eighteenth edition, the early modern period has been completely overhauled-and w includes a new chapter on the Atlantic World.
- Author BiographyJoshua Cole is Professor of History at the University of Michigan. Specializing in the social and cultural history of France since the Revolution of 1789, he earned his Ph.D. at University of California at Berkeley. He is the author of The Power of Large Numbers: Population, Politics, and Gender in Nineteenth-Century France (2000). Carol Symes is an Associate Professor of history and Director of Undergraduate Studies in the history department at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, where she has won the top teaching award in the College of Liberal Arts and Science. Her main areas of study include medieval Europe, especially France and England; cultural history; history of information media and communication technologies; history of theatre. Her first book was A Common Stage: Theater and Public Life in Medieval Arras (2007).
- Author(s)Carol Symes,Joshua Cole
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication19/11/2013
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1220 g
- Width218 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement18th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.