All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the emergence of American-educated Kenyan elites (Asomi), their role in the nationalist movement, and their 'Africanization' of the Kenyan civil and private sectors. This book provides a historical perspective on the development of western-educated Kenyans, depicting the commonalities that existed between Africans and African-Americans.
- Author BiographyJim C. Harper is Assistant Professor at North Carolina Central Central University.
- Author(s)Jim C. Harper
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/01/2006
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Series TitleAfrican Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 colour illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.