All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionIn this hilarious, poignant, over-the-top Western, readers are introduced to Jim O Brien who is writing a quixotic saga of his ancestors who grew up with a tribe of Comanche. As his grip on reality loosens, O Brien weaves into his tale an RV trip through the soul of the west and includes a whole host of characters such as modern day stalkers, drug dealers, secret agents, strippers, a mad linguist, an imaginary therapist, and Ernest Hemingway. Having been displaced, each of the characters must embark on the great American quest for a place to truly call home.
- Author BiographyRobert Garner McBrearty teaches writing at the University of Colorado. His stories have been anthologized in the Pushcart Prize and widely published in leading literary journals, including Mississippi Review, The Missouri Review, Narrative Magazine, New England Review, North American Review, and Story Quarterly. He is the author of Episode and A Night at the Y. He lives in Louisville, Colorado.
- Author(s)Robert Garner McBrearty
- PublisherConundrum Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintConundrum Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.