All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew York Times bestselling author Janet Dailey portrays the spirit of the American West -- and of men and women with hearts of pride and passion -- in two unforgettable vels. Western Man Ever since she was a teenager, Sharon Powell has adored Ridge Halliday, a strong, proud Colorado rancher who could set her heart trembling with one glance from his lazy blue eyes. Now, working at his side on a cattle roundup is a dream come true. But Sharon has a bold new dream beyond her girlish fantasies: to win Ridge t just for a night of passion -- but for a lifetime of love. Leftover Love Layne MacDonald's search for her birth mother takes her to a sprawling Nebraska ranch co-owned by the brusque and distant Creed Dawson. As he teaches her to rope and ride, Layne taps into his secret anguish and realizes that she is falling in love. Only a gutsy, determined woman can melt the heart of a man as tough as Creed, and Layne vows that she will be the one.
- Author BiographyJanet Dailey is the author of scores of popular and uniquely American novels, including such bestsellers as Scrooge Wore Spurs, A Capital Holiday, The Glory Game, The Pride of Hannah Wade, and the phenomenal Calder saga, including the newest title in the series, Shifting Calder Wind. Her romantic fiction has also been featured in a story anthology, The Only Thing Better Than Chocolate. Since her first novel was published in 1975, Janet Dailey has become the bestselling female author in America, with more than 300,000,000 copies of her books in print. Her books have been published in seventeen languages and are sold in ninety countries. Janet Dailey's careful research and her intimate knowledge of America have made her one of the best-loved authors in the country and around the world.
- Author(s)Janet Dailey
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication08/11/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.72Trending at AU $24.60
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $28.10Trending at AU $28.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.