Western Rivermen, 1763-1861: Ohio and Mississippi Boatmen and the Myth of the Alligator Horse by Michael Allen (Paperback, 1994)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.11Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 13 Mar
- AU $20.18+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Michael Allen
- PublisherLouisiana State University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1994
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationBaton Rouge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLouisiana State University Press
- Out-of-print date19/10/2003
- Content Note11ill.2M.
- Weight413 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Author BiographyMichael Allen, assistant professor of history at the University of Washington at Tacoma, worked for three years as a towboat deckhand and cook on the upper and lower Mississippi, Illinois, St. Croix, Ouachita, and Arkansas rivers.
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.40Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.