All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe phonics focus of this book helps teachers looking for materials to fit specific lesson plans, but the stories never feel educational Hen is wet. Hen's eggs are wet. Help! says Hen. I can help! says Hen's friend, Ben. In the third Short Vowel Adventure from BraveMouse Books, Hen and her eggs are off on a wild, wet adventure, even though Hen is t the adventuresome sort. She would prefer to sit quietly in a warm dry spot until her chicks arrive. Luckily, she has a true friend in Ben, who responds to every new challenge with kindness and creativity. This is spring story, full of hope, humor, and the promise of new beginnings. Two Story Starters follow the text: fun, open-ended questions that can be used as jumping off places for oral and written storytelling.
- Author BiographyMolly Coxe is an award-winning writer and illustrator. Her awards include a Children's Choice Award from the International Reading Association. She lives in Eastsound, Washington.
- Author(s)Molly Coxe
- PublisherBraveMouse Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationEastsound, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBraveMouse Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight106 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.