All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionWetlands are incredibly rich biomes that brim with life. Find out about the different animals and plants that live in wetlands, how they survive in these watery worlds and how they have changed over time to be able to make a home for themselves in some of the most diverse places on Earth.
- Author BiographyLouise Spilsbury (Author) Louise Spilsbury is a prolific children's book author. She has written titles on almost every subject, from science and geography through to world affairs, social issues, art, history, and literacy. Louise is married to the author Richard Spilsbury and has two children. She lives and works in Devon. Richard Spilsbury (Author) Richard Spilsbury has worked in educational publishing for more than 20 years and has written on a variety of subjects, from climate change and food and farming to art history and design.
- Author(s)Louise Spilsbury,Richard Spilsbury
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleAt Home in the Biome
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight372 g
- Width222 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.