Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionGenealogy of the Wetter, Miller, Schneider, and Riedesel Families who came to Iowa in the early to mid 1800s from Wunderthausen and Gersweiler areas of Germany. Many family listings start in the 1700s and continue to 1947 when this book was originally recorded. The Launspach families are also listed as they married into the families listed above. Biographical sketches are also included. Many of the families settled in the Dubuque County in the Sherrill area and Wheatland in Clinton County of Iowa. Some also resided in Buchanan County for a time. This book follows those who later migrated to Lanesboro and Glidden in Carroll County in the late 1800s.
- Author BiographyMarlys J Waters is a descendant of the Wetter and Launspach families. This book traces her ancestors from the 1700s in Prussia, later known as Germany, through 1946, the year after she was born in Iowa. Marlys currently resides in northwest Iowa where she is writing a series of books on her Launspach heritage.
- Author(s)Marlys J Waters
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.