All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's every child's dream to catch Santa leaving presents under the tree. Falling asleep on Christmas Eve is a struggle! You hear a sound. What was it? Could it be Santa? We've Seen Santa is the story of a brother and sister who sneak out of bed and go downstairs to take a peek. Will Santa be eating the cookies they left out for him? Will he be the jolly man they imagine? Will he be happy to see them? An unforgettable Christmas is in store for these siblings!
- Author BiographyClark and Tiffany are married with two children. They have a son who is fourteen-years-old and a daughter who is six-years-old. They live in a small town in Michigan. They own two pets, a dog and a cat. They have enjoyed the experience of creating books together. It has been loads of fun combining her form of art (writing) with his form of art (drawing) and putting them together. They look forward to creating many more books in the future. They enjoy visiting the local elementary schools and meeting their young readers and getting to know them on a personal level. It has been especially enjoyable to have these students share their writings and drawings with the Higgins. Tiffany has always loved writing. She has been writing for as long as she can remember. She has dabbled in poetry, short stories, children's stories and has even published a novel. These books fulfill a lifelong dream of hers. She draws her inspiration from her children and life experiences. When she is not writing, Tiffany enjoys reading. She always seems to have a book (or a few dozen) nearby. She's even been known to keep one stashed in her purse, just in case. Recently, she has even begun trying her own hand at drawing, just for fun. Her favorite part of writing children's books is hearing feedback from her young readers. She is currently working on her first children's chapter book. She hopes to have it ready for release by Christmas, but it seems to have a mind of its own and keeps running away from her. Clark has been drawing since he was old enough to wrap his toddler fingers around a crayon and display his talent all over his mother's walls. He has worked with many mediums, including pencil, charcoal, paints, linoleum and calligraphy. When he is not working, Clark enjoys jamming on his guitar. He has also dabbled with the drums and bass guitar. He is a member of a local dojo where he uses art for exercise in the form of martial arts. His favorite part of being an illustrator is seeing how he can inspire the kids to express their own creativity. He tries to keep his illustrations simple enough that the children say Hey, I can do that too.
- Author(s)Tiffany A Higgins
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Clark L Higgins
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.