All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis photo-illustrated book describes basking sharks, the larget sharks in the sea. Explains how they use gill-rakers to feed on zooplankton, their life cycle, and work being done to protect this species of huge but gentle sharks. The Q&A features throughout promote reader inquiry and critical thinking. Includes glossary, further resources, and index.
- Author(s)Allan Morey
- PublisherAmicus High Interest
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleSharks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmicus High Interest
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.