About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes readers on a journey under the sea to discover the fascinating facts about whale sharks, including physical features, habitat, life cycle, food, and more. Photos, captions, and keywords supplement the narrative of this informational text, while additional search tools--including a glossary and an index--help students locate and review important information.
- Author(s)Julie Murphy
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series Title21st Century Skills Library: Exploring Our Oceans
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour line drawings, maps
- Weight181 g
- Width183 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.