All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhales are some of the largest creatures on the planet, yet they eat some of the smallest creatures in the ocean. Through the use of accessible text, readers take an exciting look at the life cycle of the oceans giants. A picture glossary helps beginning readers strengthen their vocabulary skills, and vibrant, full-color photographs shows how these spectacular animals live and survive in their the ocean home.
- Author(s)Ryan Nagelhout
- PublisherGareth Stevens Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleUnderwater World
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGareth Stevens Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width196 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.