All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor use in schools and libraries only. Profiles the work of John Craighead George, an Arctic whale scientist, as he studies the bowhead whale and works with the indigeus people of Alaska to better understand the history of the animal.
- Author(s)Peter Lourie
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication06/10/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight567 g
- Width224 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.