Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLiane Moriarty, top ten bestselling author of The Husband's Secret, imagines losing the most important ten years of your life in What Alice Forgot. Alice is twenty-nine. She adores sleep, chocolate, and her ramshackle new house. She's newly engaged to the wonderful Nick and is pregnant with her first baby. There's just one problem. All of that was ten years ago ...Alice has slipped in a step-aerobics class, hit her head and lost a decade. Now she's a grown-up, bossy mother of three in the middle of a nasty divorce and her beloved sister Elisabeth isn't speaking to her. This is her life but t as she kws it. Clearly Alice has made some terrible mistakes. Just how much can happen in a decade? Can she ever get back to the woman she used to be? 'Gripping, thought-provoking and funny' Marie Claire 'The perfect holiday read' She 'A call to embrace life' Easy Living
- Author BiographyLiane Moriarty is the bestselling author of seven novels: Three Wishes, The Last Anniversary, What Alice Forgot, The Hypnotist's Love Story, the worldwide phenomenon, The Husband's Secret, and Sunday Times bestsellers Big Little Lies and Truly Madly Guilty. She lives in Sydney with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)Liane Moriarty
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication27/05/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight351 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.